Working with Hitachi Construction Machinery (Europe) (HCME) on the introduction of a new series of excavators starts more than a year in advance of the launch date. We are fortunate to share confidential information on the products to establish the key differences between the current range of models and the new generation.
During the creative process with our client, we present our ideas on the machines’ unique selling points and what will make them stand out in a competitive marketplace. Once the final campaign has been selected and refined, we then start developing the final materials after our photographer, Glenn, has been to The Netherlands and returned with the all-important photography and video footage.
On this occasion, we proposed a strategy of targeting specific messages to Hitachi owners and the operators of the Zaxis-7 range. And the winning concept of “You’re in control” was easily adapted to suit this approach across a broad range of communication tools, including the following (with some of the positive comments from our clients):
- product brochure and movie: “The movie is informative, dynamic and really puts our new products on a higher level.”
- walkaround movie: “Wow, it’s looking really good, well done guys!”
- social media teaser campaign: “Cool – I think they are all really fantastic!”
- photography and press releases: “Thanks for the pics, they look fabulous, both night and day shots – well done to you and the team!”
- podcast: “You really have set the bar high! Really fantastic podcast!”
Please take a few moments to view the fruits of our labour and let us know if you agree with HCME.
Comments are closed.